Thursday 3 March 2016

RED CARPET: The Best Looks of Award Season 2016

Award season has come and gone; and while our favorite winning stars polish up their trophies, we are left to pick up the pieces of our boring lives and get back to normality as we know it (yes, for some of us, life stops as soon as awards season starts). I thought what better way to bid farewell to this glorious period than to look back at the best red carpet looks of award season 2016.

From the Golden Globes through to the Oscars, here are my best looks from 2016 award season's red carpets:



1. My most favorite look goes to Priyanka Chopra who rocked an amazing Zuhair Murad gown to the Oscars. The Bollywood star looked like an absolute goddess on the red carpet.

2. My second best look was rocked by the gorgeous Kerry Washington who looked like a gladiator queen in a monochrome  outfit at the Oscars.

3. Oscar winner Brie Larson was certainly a princess for the night in a royal blue dress. Brie definitely won in Oscars and in fashion on Sunday night.

4. Jennifer Lawrence stunned in a plunging nude Prada gown at Producers Guild Awards.



5. Jennifer Lopez completely slayed in Versace at the Golden Globes. Her leg game was on point and that color was just too devine!

6. I am a huge sucker for any kind of lace, so Olga Kurylenko is absolutely one of my favorites in this dress she wore at the BAFTAs. I wish she had opted for sandal stilettos though.

7. Laura Propen wore a Carmen Marc Valvo to the Screen Actors Guild Awards and looked like an angel. I totally loved it!

8. I'll admit that I am a bit biased when it comes to this one right here. Lady Gaga rocked up in a gorgeous minimalistic Versace gown at the Golden Globes. It is not always that we see her looking some kind of 'normal', and this was one of the few times that we did; and we absolutely loved it!



9. Live Tyler knocked it right out of the park in this black ensemble at the Critics Choice. Even with a bun in the oven, she still managed to bring sexy back with a bit of leg. Now that's what we call a "hot mama"!

10. Rosie's black number at the Critics Choice was all sorts of simple yet all kinds of sexy too. It showed skin without screaming "naked". My tenth most fave!

11. Saoirse Ronan looked super angelic in white YSL Couture at the Golden Globes.

12. Not my usual taste in fashion, but I fell in love with this Dolce and Gabbana by Kate Bosworth at the Golden Globes. A little sparkle and shimmer for a whole lot of glam!

No comments:

Post a Comment